||[16 Aug 2005|01:32pm]
NINE things I'm wearing:
1. PJ short shorts. (It's hot out.)
2. A white tank top.
3. Black panties.
4. Blue bra.
5. My ring. (Never take it off.)
6. Uhhh nail polish?
7. Ok nothing else.
EIGHT things on my Mind:
4. What the hell Brandon was thinking.
5. I need a job.
6. I want my cell phone.
7. No I NEED my cell phone.
8. I want a mocha.
SEVEN items I Touch everyday:
1. A keyboard.
2. A mouse.
3. My phone.
4. My purse.
5. My Lotion.
6. My ipod.
7. My body spray.
SIX things I Do everyday:
1. Go on the computer.
3. Brush my hair.
4. Brush my teeth.
6. Drink water.
FIVE things I want to Do before I die:
1. Travel the world.
2. Get married.
3. Have at least three kids.
4. Live somewhere other then the US for a year.
5. Get noticed.
THREE things I like to Do when I wake up:
1. Go back to bed.
2. Lay there and think.
3. Go pee.
TWO of my favorite foods:
2. My moms ribs.
ONE person I love more than any other:
1. I'm not sure at the moment.
||[14 Aug 2005|08:06pm]
I want my effing phone.
||[11 Aug 2005|06:26pm]
||[07 Aug 2005|09:52pm]
Back from two straight weeks up north.
Day 1- Drove for five straight hours. No entertainment whatsoever.
Day 2- Went swimming like all day and then to the bar until 10 because they kicked us out. ;(
Day 3- Katie's two cousins and aunt came. Those kids are annoying. There the whole privite school kids who are smarter then me. ;( They are only 8 & 10 but they are already fluent in spanish. Not fair. Basically swam again. Although the pool was WAY too cold form me so I sat in the hot tub.
Day 4- Swam all day. Very fun resort. Swim. Swim. Swim. We went to the bar later that night for family bingo. Katies mom, Ann, kept losing and was getting mad so at the very last game so was finally one number away and some little girl called "BINGO!" Ann yelled at the top of her lungs "SHIT!!!" and EVERYBODY looked at her and some little kid yelled "SHE SAID A NAUGHTY WORD!" It was really funny.
Day 5- The cousins and aunt left so we went to the bar again, but yet again got kicked out at 10. Stupid people.
Day 6- It was a lay around and watch tv day. I went down the the docks and saw a total of four beavers. Then one jumped on my foot when it tried getting up on the dock and I flipped out. I started screaming and kicked the thing back in the water then i continued to scream and run back to the house. That was probably the most exciting thing that happened.
Day 7- We packed and went on some guys boat. They were super show offs too. They went skiing and would drop one the the skis and go one handed while trying to do jumps. After we got back we left and they dropped me off at Holly's cabin.
Day 8- Basically went paddle boating and swimming again. Saw another beaver this time I yelled at it.
Day 9- Went four-wheeling all day. Got stuck in the mud three times but it so worth it.
Day 10- Four-wheeling again all day. I flipped it and only got cuts and scrapes. Thats pretty good. Got stuck once though. We didn't bring the one with the pully thingy so some guy helped us out.
Day 11- Went four-wheeling again all day. This time we took all six four-wheelers. Char flipped hers and now is missing a huge hunk of skin. We brought her in and its infected so they won't close it up. Now she has to go in everyday and get a shot in her butt and has to take a lot of meds. I mean you could see her bones and stuff.
Day 12- Paddle boating again. We went four-wheeling for a hour or two. I went fishing and caught 14 fish. ;) I only could keep two though. One was a 12 inch large mouth bass and the other was a 18 inch northern. I was proud of the northern.
Day 13- Went four-wheeling all day again. Nobody flipped and nobody got stuck. That's a miracle.
Day 14- Packed up and drove the five hours back. SO glad to be home.
Boring two weeks. Except for the four-wheeling. Thats always fun.
||[07 Aug 2005|09:46pm]
MY AUNT'S HAVING A BABY! -extremly happy-
||[07 Jul 2005|10:49pm]
My uncle is in the hospital. He tried to commit suicide. Again. He also is a alcoholic. He won't admit it even though he has been to rehab for it multiple times. He has been clean for about 7 years though. I think it's because of Dusty being in and out of rehab and the hospital. That can't be good for it. It started in California. He came back to OUR hotel room and he was HEAVILY drunk. He went all by himself. No one knew where he was, and that freaked us out. While we were there he has a severe case of pneumonia and the doctor wanted to put him in the hospital, but he actally told him "I can't do that. I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow!" so he just went. I haven't seen him yet, and I'm not sure if I want to. I love him to death, but I mean I don't think I can deal with another thing wrong like this. I was going to tell him and his wife that I actually caught Dusty doing drugs in California, and even though he tempted me with money not to tell I didn't take it. I was going to tell his mom to take him to get a drug test that second. I was beyond pissed at him. I couldn't find his mom or dad anywhere so I just went to the pool. I decided that I didn't want to tell them on the last day there so I planned on telling them when they got home. Now I don't know if I want to tell them. Darcy, his wife, is so stressed out, and she still has four kids at home, Dusty, and a daycare to worry about. I don't know how much more she can take. Everytime I see my grandmas number on the caller I.D. I get this sick feeling in my stomach. I really don't know how many more problems with this family. It just really makes me sad. I mean I still love them more then ever, but it depresses me.
Todd, Darcy, Dusty, Mandy, Matt, & Colton. I love you all. <3
||[25 Jun 2005|02:56pm]
1. Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
- Hot Pink Leather Handbag
- Cute Belly Ring
- Lip Gloss
2. Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
- Flavored Sparkling Water
- Red Bull
3. Last Time You Cried?: Last Night.
4. What's In Your CD Player?: Nothing. I use my computer or iPod now.
5. What's Under Your Bed?: Oh tons of junk.
6. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?: 9:30. I had to go to my neighbors at 10.
7. Current Hair?: Blonde with bright blonde highlights and light brown low lights.
8. Current Clothes?: Green cami and pink boy shorts.
9. Current Desktop Picture?: A evanescence one.
10. Current Worry?: Money, bening able to take care of my nieghbors house.
11. Current Hate?: Being poor.
12. Favorite Place To Be?: In a clearing of a forest.
13. Least Favorite Place?: Smelly lakes.
14. If You Could Play An Instrument?: I can play instruments. Clairinet, piano, and guitar.
15. How Tall Are you?: 5'3
16. Favorite random quote?: Love rhymes with hideous car wreck.
17. One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To: Nobody. My Brother.
18. Favorite Day?: Fridays.
19. Where Would You Like To Go?: Back to California. To the ocean.
20. Where do you want to live when you get married?: Laguna Beach. It's awesome there.
21. Favorite food?: I dont know.
22. Color of most clothes you own?: Pink
23. Number of pillows you sleep with?: Four.
24. What do you wear when you go to sleep?: Depends on the weather. Right now it's hot, so tank top and my undies.
25. What were you doing 12AM last night: Talking online.
26. How old will you be in 10 yrs: 24. Almost 25.
27. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?: Working and stuff.
28. Are you paranoid?: Oh yes.
29. Do you burn or tan?: Both.
30. What is the brand of your wallet?: It doesn't have one. My friend gave it to me and I feel in love with it.
31. First piercing/tattoo?: My ears.
32. Last thing you ate?: A Fastbreak.
||[20 Jun 2005|10:55pm]
1. Name: Rachel
2. Your Nick Names: A new one. Elle. Kaite calls everybody by the last letter of there name.
4. Place of Birth: Worthington, MN
5. Zodiac Sign: Leo
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Your last name: Can't say. Paranoid.
8. School: Look above.
9. Occupation: Student
10. Residence: Look waaaay up there...
11. Screen Name: you take me over
12. Hair Color: Blonde
13. Hair Long or Short: Sorta long.
14. Eye Color: Blue/Grey/Green
15. How do your nails look: Pink.
16. Height: 5;4
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes. I always do.
18. Do you like yourself: I guess so.
19. Braces?: Not anymore.
20. Think your hot: No.
21. Piercings: Ears, Standard Navel and Inverse Navel, Tounge Web. Used to have wrist, nose, other ears.
22. Tattoo: No.
23. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
24. First Kiss: Like 5th grade.
25. First B.F/ G.F: Kindergarten. Oh yeah I started early.
26. First best friend(s): Sarah.
27. First Award: Most Loved Teddy Bear. (On teddy bear day)
28. First Sport Team You Joined: T-ball.
29. First pet: Spot the snail.
30. First vacation: The Dells.
31. First Concert: Can't remember
32. First Love: ....Can't Remember
33. Movie: Dude like every movie.
34. TV Show: Anything on mTV.
35. Color: Pink.
36. Bands: I like a lot of them. I dont look at all like what I listen to though.
37. Songs: Once again I like a lot of them.
38. Food: It changes all the time.
39. Drink: Coke, Red bull.
40. Candy: Neco.
41. Sport To Play: Volleyball.
42. Favorite sport To Watch: Football.
43. Brand Of Clothing: Whatever is semi-cheap.
44. Stores: Most of the things in the mall.
45. School: I dont know.
46. Animal: Belga whales at the moment.
47. Books: The A-list and Gossip Girl books.
48. Magezines: Allure, Seventeen, Cosmogirl, People, Star, In Touch, Ellegirl, Teen People.
49. Eating: Nothing
50. Drinking: Coke Zero.
52. Online?: Yeah
53. Listening to: BLUE COLLER TV!
54. Thinking About: This quiz.
55. Wanting To: Go up and get some spegetti. (Random craving...)
56. Watching: BLUE COLLER TV!
57. Wearing: Sweat pants, and a cami.
58. Kids?: 3 or 4.
59. Want to Get Married?: Of course.
60. Careers in Mind: Millions.
__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___
67. Cute or Sexy: Both.
68. Lips or Eyes : Eyes.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both.
70. Short or Tall: Tall.
71. Easygoing or serious: Both at differnt times.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both.
73. Fatty or Skinny: Some what skinny.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Both at differnt times.
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship.
76. Sweet or Caring: Both.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant one: Both at differnt times.
___Have You Ever___
78. Kissed a Stranger: Yes.
79. Drank Alcohol: Yes.
80. Smoked: Not really.
81. Ran Away From Home: No.
82. Broken a Bone:
83. Got an X-ray: Yes.
84. Broken Someones Heart: I dont think so.
85. Broke Up With Someone: Yes.
86. Turned Someone Down: Yes.
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yes.
88. Cried At School: Yes.
___Do You Believe In___
89. God: No, but I do beileve in a higher power.
90. Miracles: Yes.
91. Love At First Sight: Yes.
92. Ghosts: Yes.
93. Aliens: No.
95. Heaven: No.
96. Hell: No.
98. Kissing on The First Date: If I knew him for a while before.
99. Horoscopes: No.
100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have? HELL YES! coughBRADPITTcough
||[18 Jun 2005|05:10pm]
I got home from Cali last night at about 10:30, but I was still on pacific time so I wasn't near tired.
Day 1- We landed at like 5 I think so we didn't do much at all. I went down to the center of the hotel and had some chips and goldfish except I got bored and started setting them on fire with the candle. After that I didn't know what to do with the burnt stuff so I fed them to the fish in the pond I was sitting next to. It was funny because the fish started fight each other for them and then when ever I would go by the pond they would start moving towards me so I don't think they feed the fish which is very mean.
Day 2- We went to fishermans warf and peir 39. It was pretty boring except when we went to Alcatraz jail I opened this one window that hadn't been open in awhile because is was stuck and right away it started banging open and shut and I tired to close it like 40 times but it would close so I started freaking out so I leaning this heavy book on it and ran away. After we got back there was two street preformers one was a guy that spray painted these awesome pictures and they were really good. Another was Eric Cash. He was awesome. Once he was going to lay down on some glass for his act and he jumped up yelling "OWW!" and me and all of my cousins started cracking up and NOBODY else did so he turned around and was like "Oh so thats how it is? What you don't really know is that I'M YOUR REAL DAD!!!" and we started cracking up again and he told us to shut up. His website is www.ericcash.com, but it hasn't been working for me.
Day 3- We went across the golden gate bridge, but it was so foggy you couldn't see anything. After that we drove to Miur Woods and my cousin punched his mom so we left early and didn't do anything else.
Day 4- Went to San Jose to go see my kick ass aunt. I love her see has a AWESOME house with a AWESOME veiw of the city. While we were there, there was a huge fire in the backyard of this 3-4 million dollar house that wasn't even finished yet. We couldn't tell if it got to the house, but if it didn't it was really close.
Day 5- We spent the whole day driving from San Fran to LA. We had to stop like every half hour because again we were with my cousins and they always had to pee. My aunt even said that she was sorry that we had to keep stopping so towards the end of the drive she was making them pee in cups.
Day 6- WE WENT TO DISNEY LAND! I got a big hug from Dweedle Dee. He was awesome. I also met Snow White. She said my nails were very pretty and that "Purple is the color of rolaty as my step mother would say. That's why she has a purple dress." I met Sleeping Beauty. She was nice. I met Buzzlighter, but he kinda scared me because he would do these weird poses and stuff. I met Cinderella. She even needed gaurds. Thats how famous she is. I met Pluto and he put my head in his head and started licking me. He gave me a big hug in the end so it's ok. Then I Minne Mouse and she gave me THREE differnt hugs and SIX kisses. Mandy thinks she has a crush on me. Then I met Mickey Mouse. He was a ass. He didn't do anything. I met Goofy and he didn't do much but he giggled. Thats all that I met. I went on every single ride there and I now have a new favorite ride. Tower of Terror. God I went on that thing like 20 times. I love it.
Day 7- We went to Uinversal Studios. The frist thing we did was the Van Helsing thing. I hated that. Oh my god did I hate that. It this thing you walk through and things touch your head and people dressed up pop out at you when your not excepting and like jump on you. I HATE it. My favorite ride there was the Return of the Mummy one. That was awesome. Except we got stuck on it because it broke down. Another one I liked of the Jurrasic Park one. That was pretty cool. After we were done there went to Hollywood and Vine.
Day 8- We went to Knotts Berry Farm. We only stayed for 3 hours about. It was kinda gay. After that we went to Laguna Beach and hung out at the ocean. I didn't think it looked much like the tv show but whatever.
Day 9- We went to Downtown Disneyland. We hung out at the ESPN sport center arcade. Then we found a Build-A-Bear and I HAD to do it. So I did. And it was the best thing ever. I named her Roxy.
Day 10- We drove down to San Diego andjust stayed at the hotel all day.
Day 11- We went to Seaworld and that was fun. I got to feed the dolphins. That was the funnest part of it. Except there were these evil birds that would try to steal the dolphins fish from you. Alot of them got it too. My dolphin had a little baby. I loved it. We spent the whole day there because my mom wanted to go to EVERY single show they had. Most of them were boring too.
Day 12- We went to the wild animal park. That was SUPER boring. The only thing that was cool was feeding the lorikeets. What you did is you have this cup of nectar and you held it out and the bird would go and land on you. Once I had 11 birds on me at the same time.
Day 13- We went all the way from San Diego to San Fran. That was a long drive. Boring too.
Day 14- We got to the airport. Our first flight was 3 hours long and then we had a two hour layover in Dallas, Texas then we got to the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport. We got to the airport about 8:30ish. So it was another 2 hour drive. Then I was on a sugar/red bull high and then I crashed and went to bed.
Yeah my not-so-awesome vacation. It was freezing too. I packed all my shorts and skirts. I had to go buy jeans to wear. It was hotter in MN everyday then in Cali. Then there was the earthquakes. I only felt two of them though. Then there was the tsunami. We found out about it at 9:08. The thing was supposed to hit at 9:20. We where on the first floor of a hotel on the ocean. Not that fun. Oh well it was still Cali.
||[24 May 2005|05:31pm]
Travis wants to buy my guitar. My cheap one. I paid $70 for it and he is offering me $175 and his brand new skate board. It has everything too. It's really nice. I don't know if I want to do it. He wants Sally. If he wanted Billy I would have freaked out. No way is anybody taking Billy away from me. I dont know. Its like giving away a baby. A peice of my heart will go with it. I could always use that $175 and save some more money and buy another Sally II. I dont know.
First Hour- We watched Charlie. Its just a slack off class now.
Second Hour- We did long jump and 100 meter dash. I wasn't in either of them. Me and Chelsay sat in the shade of the scoreboard.
Third Hour- We got ANOTHER worksheet. I MEAN COME ON! ITS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF SCHOOL! GIVE US A BREAK!
Fouth Hour- We talked about stress and load. He gave us the example of breaking pencils so everybody started breaking thier pencils and when we had to do the work sheet nobody had the pencils and Mr. T started freaking out on us for breaking them and everybody started freaking out on him. About 3/4 of our class (including me) got sent to ISS.
Lunch- I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat. Travis kept bothering me for my guitar. It was funny. His starting price was $70 and I'm like "I don't know..." and then he kept rasing it and I kept going "I don't know..." and finally he like "OK I'M AT ONE HUNDERED AND SEVENTY FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS GIVE ME T HE FUCKING GUITAR!!!" and Mrs. Thul heard him and shes like "So what your going to give her $175 for one guitar?" and hes like "YEAH AND SHE HAS TWO! ITS THE CRAPPY ONE! ITS USED!" and Mrs. Thul was like "Rachel, I would do it if I were you." so I was all "WELL I'M NOT YOU!!" and then she sent me to ISS.
Fifth Hour- We played chess. GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME! I'm in the lowest level and can't beat anyone. I think I'm playing Chris for 9th place. Oh well. I hate it.
Sixth Hour- We read these myths about stars. It was really boring.
Yeah but do you guys think I should sell my guitar? MY BABY?!?!?
||[18 May 2005|07:40pm]
1. Name: Rachel
2. Age: 14
3. Location: Minnesota
4. How do you react when you've just told a joke that completely bombed? I try to get them to laugh.
5. Do you pay any attention to the clothes that others wear? Yes. A lot.
6. What is one personality trait that you can both loathe and admire in a person? Pride.
7. If an acquaintance were to tell you that something about your personality really bothered them would you care? Why or why not? I wouldn't care and I would yell at them.
8. What if the person were a close friend? Laugh.
9. When you read surveys that have been filled out by other people, do you really read the answers, or are you mentally answering the questions yourself? I do both.
10. When shopping, do you believe that generally things that cost more are of better quality? Noooo.
11. Do you keep a dream journal? No. I have werid dreams. I think my dreams have ADD or ADHD.
12. What's your preferred explanation of why we dream? I think it just represents your personality.
13. Do you think that voting is important? Why or why not? Yes. Anyway to get Bush out.
14. Do you prefer books/movies/stories that you can relate to, or ones that can take you far away from reality? Both.
15. How do you tend to place your memories on a timeline? For instance, do you tend to remember things as happening during a certain year (ie. in 2001), or age (when I was 16) or school year (when I was in grade 10) or in some other way? Usually how old I am.
16. Do you enjoy pie? If so, what kind of pie? Only this one kind from Bakers Square.
17. What do your burps generally taste like? Um air...=
18. Are you tempted to tell gross stories at the dinner table? Not really, it wouldn't bother me. I have a super strong tummy. I could have a human brain right in front of me and still be able to eat and not get sick.
19. Do you get disgusted when people tell gross stories while you're eating? No, look above.
20. Do you smack your lips when you eat? No.
21. Do you bite down on utensils or use your lips? Bite down.
22. Do you slurp your soup? I dont like soup.
23. Do you lick the plate/bowl? No...
24. How 'bout when no one's looking? No...
25. Do you drink milk from the bowl after eating cereal or drink the broth after eating ramen? No I hate that milk.
26. If you could live in any era which one would you choose and why? Now because I love it.
27. If you had a chance to meet Hitler what would you say to him? Probably Hi.
28. How about Mother Theresa? Hi.
29. What do you do when people ask you for change on the street? Say I didn't.
30. How do you feel about Bush being re-elected? I hate bush.
31. If you could make new episodes of any tv show ever... what show would you pick? FRIENDS OR FAMILY GUY OR EVERYTHING ON MTV!
32. Do you ever take your anger out on the wrong person? Yeahhhh.
33. Don't you hate pushy sales people? I walk away.
34. Does any food make you sick but you eat it anyways cause it's so good? Yes. Pizza.
35. If you could come up with any invention already created (and it would be your own) what would you choose? Gateway computers...
36. What is your biggest accomplishment? No idea.
37. What do you do for a summer job? And what is your dream job? I don't have a summer job and my dream job is to be a psychiatrist.
38. What was the nicest thing someone has ever told you? I dont know. I think everything is specail.
39. Do you hold doors open for people or is that out of style? I hold the door.
40. How long have you been using Live Journal? I dont know.
41. What color are your pajamas? I have like millions of them.
42. Do your clothes mismatch or always match? They match.
43. How many pairs of shoes do you own? A lot.
44. Are you superstitious? Sometimes.
45. Do you like whipped cream on your hot chocolate? Yes.
46. Do you have any unusual markings on your body? (Birthmarks, scars, etc.) I have my mommy and baby freckle.
47. What's your favorite candle scent? Cucumber melon.
48. Would you rather sing or speak to an audience of 20,000, or would you rather walk around naked for a week? Talk to a audience of 20,000 people.
49. What do you think clouds taste like? Mmmm marshmellows.
50. What snacks do you purchase when you're going to see a movie at the theaters? Popcorn and Pop.
51. Do you ever get a random twitching in parts of your body? Yes.
-What parts of your body do you notice it happening to? The back of my leg.
-Have you ever been able to touch it, or show someone else before it stops? No.
52. How many pairs of pants do you own? A lot.
53. How comfortable are you with disorder--do you need everything neat and tidy, or do you thrive on clutter? I love clutter. It's cool.
54. What do you do with old magazines when you're done reading them? Keep them.
55. Are you generally on time or late when returning movies or games? On time.
56. Would you say there is almost ALWAYS a jar of pickles in your fridge? Yes my sister is obessed with them.
57. How often do you make your bed? If my mom does.
58. Do you generally enjoy malls, or do you try and stay away as much as possible? I love malls.
59. What's the first thing you do at the mall? Um walk in...
60. Do you go there knowing exactly what you want, or do you go there with a general idea of what you're looking for? I go there for fun.
61. What do you HATE about the mall? YOUR MOM.
62. When was the last time you told your Mother/Father/Legal Guardian/Adoptive Parent/Whatever that you loved them? Before I went to school.
||[13 May 2005|06:21pm]
I'M GOING TO THE GREEN DAY CONCERT!!!!!!!!
September 16th at the XCEL Energy Center, Minneapolis, MN
||[11 May 2005|07:11pm]
I haven't updated in ever. Nother has been going on really. It's really boring time time.
14 days of school left.
19 days until Cali.
||[05 May 2005|06:22pm]
What are your thoughts on…
Gay marriage?: If your in love then go for it. <3
Abortions?: I'm Pro-choice. I think it's the womans choice if she wants to have the baby or not. Her body. Her choice.
Bush?: I really do hate him. I'm glad I live in a Kerry state.
Racism?: I think it's stupid. We are all human. Other people just come form other parts of the world.
Capital Punishment (putting criminals to death)?: Some people need to die for the things they do. Like Rape and Murder.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Of course.
Have you ever experienced it? I have.
Do you believe in love AT ALL? All the way.
Are you happy with who you are? I am.
Do you think that today’s society is pressured by the media (TV, magazines, etc)? Definetly.
Did Michael Jackson molest those kids? Yes.
Speaking of Michael, have you ever been attracted to a little kid? No. Ew.
Are you telling the truth? Yes.
ARE YOU MORE OF A…
Daredevil or Safety-dweller? A little of both.
Closed minded or Open minded? Open minded.
Comedian or Serious? Both at the right moments.
Nature-lover or animal-lover? Both. I love just walking in forests and I love seeing animals I normally don't see.
Artist or Criminal? Artist.
Hugger or a kisser? Gosh. Both.
Lover or a hater? Lover.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT?
People who refuse to call themselves Americans. (you know, those kids that walk around with “CUBAN PRIDE” shirts or “PUERTO RICANS DO IT BETTER” backpacks? I find it quite funny. :)
Black nailpolish? It's lovely.
Child Molestation? Omg. DIE.
Marilyn Manson? Awesome.
Britney Spears? Pretty, but I think she's a little bit of a slut.
HAVE YOU EVER…
Made out in the rain? Yes.
Sung in the rain? Yes.
Ran naked through the rain? I want too. haha.
Kissed someone of the same sex? No. Knowing me I will someday.
Of the opposite sex? Duh.
Dated someone just to shock people? Nope.
Made out with someone when you were drunk, then forgot their name the next day? No.
Smoked until you passed out? That's fucking gross.
Overdosed on anything? No.
Been molested? NO.
Puked on a friends clothing? No. haha.
Used hygiene products of the opposite sex (your brothers deodorant, your sisters zit cream, etc)? Yes.
Been arrested? No, but I have been interagated.
Been in the back of a cop car? Yes, but I was just riding.
Gotten your head stuck in a fishbowl? No. haha.
Flashed anyone? Yes. haha.
Shot a gun? Yes.
Been suspended/expelled from school? No. Been to in school suspension fouteen bajillion times though.
Tortured an animal? No way.
Pooped on someones lawn? No.
Pooped somewhere other than a toilet? No.
Wasted an entire Saturday night doing a survey? Yes. haha.
So, are you single or taken? Taken.
How old are you anyway? 14.
Do ONLY appearances matter? No.
DO THEY HAVE TO BE…
Sexy? If I think they are.
Buff? They don't have to be.
Sensitive? Of course.
Funny? Ohhh yes.
Serious? At times.
A risk-taker? Yeah, that's a good thing.
Does size REALLY matter? No. haha.
Are you being honest? Yes I am.
Do they have to be sensitive? Yes.
Do they have to be… “skilled”? Sure?
Hair color? It doesn't really matter. I like it all.
Eye color? I like Blue or Green.
Height? Taller then me.
Sign? I don't care.
Facial/body hair? None. Well... maybe a little.
WOULD YOUR IDEAL MATE HAVE...
long or short hair: Surfer. Shggy.
A six pack: Those are nice.
big butt or little: Just right.
chest hair: No.
straight teeth or gap: Straight.
party or stay at home: Stay with me.
cook or bake: Cook.
have a best friend: Yeah. Everyone needs one.
have a lotta girl friends: Yeah could. Just a bit of jelousy. I would get over it.
be outgoing or shy: Both.
be sarcastic or sincere: Both at the right times.
love their mother: Yes.
watch chick flicks: Yes. I like those.
be a smoker: NO!
swear: Not too much though.
play with your hair: YES.
pay for dates: If they want.
bring you flowers: Yeah.
lay under the stars with you: Yeah.
write poetry about you: Yeah.
call you honey, sweetie, or baby: Yeah.
hang out with you and YOUR friends: Sure. But I perfer to be alone with him.
walk you to the door at the end: Yeah.
clean their room: Yeah.
paint, draw, or sculpt: Yeah.
write their own music: Yeah.
use the word dude: Sure.
use the word tight: No. Please no.
watch the sun rise with you: Yes.
WOULD YOU STAY WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE EVEN IF…
They cheated on you? NO.
They asked if you would partake in a threesome? I'd probably be mad. I like to be the only one.
They lost all their money and everything they owned, and you would have to live on the streets? Then they could live with me.
They refused to eat anything but anchovy flavored beef jerky…and refused to brush their teeth? Ew. I would at least make them chew gum. Still. Ew.
You were attracted to another person? No.
You were in love with another person? I don't know.
They were called away on some top secret mission and wouldn’t return for months or years? No.
You felt that deep down they didn’t love you anymore, but they would never admit it? I'd talk to them about it.
They got a sex change? Maybe.
They became addicted to herion? EW. Yes.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST…
Have you already found your true love? Yes
||[03 May 2005|03:41pm]
--Another Stupid Survey--
...X those the apply to you
[ ] tall
[x] in between
[ ] short
[ ] redhead
[ ] brunette
[ ] black
[ ] other
[ ] brown-eyed
[ ] hazel eyed
[x] gold/gray eyed
[ ] glasses
[ ] braces
[ ] freckles
[ ] tattoo(s)
[x] long hair
[ ] short hair
[ ] med. Hair
Your nationality includes...
[ ] chinese
[ ] indian
[ ] taiwanese
[ ] japanese
[ ] hispanic
[ ] nicoya
[ ] puerto rican
[ ] chicana
[ ] italian
[ ] filipino
[ ] greek
[ ] portugeese
[ ] polish
[ ] korean
[ ] jamacian
[ ] canadian
[ ] lithuanian
[x] Native American
[ ] Russian
[ ] British
[ ] African
Your favorite color(s) are?
[ ] red
[ ] yellow
[ ] black
[ ] green
[ ] white
[ ] silver
[ ] brown
[ ] orange
Some sports/physical things you have done?
[ ] soccer
[ ] lacrosse
[ ] field hockey
[ ] hockey
[ ] football
[ ] wrestling
[x] track/cross country
[ ] baseball
[ ] golf
[x] playing in the mud
[x] playing music
[x] horseback riding
[ ] marching band
Your personality is sometimes...
[x] fun loving
[x] laid back
[ ] strict
The music you like is?
[ ] ALL
[ ] none
The pets you have are?
[ ] lizard
[ ] rat
[ ] ferret
[ ] rabbit
[ ] Bird
Clothes you like to wear are?
[x] plain tshirts
[ ] stockings
[ ] boots
[x] high heels
[x] pj pants
[ ] dresses
[x] mini skirts
[ ] long skirts
[ ] watches
[ ] hoop earring(s)
[ ]toe socks
[x] flip flops
[x] halter tops
[ ] stilletos
[x] band shirts
How do you like to wear your hair?
[ ] pigtails
[x] messy bun
[ ] half ponytail
[ ] bun
[ ] crimped
[ ] with a bandana
[ ] French braids
[ ] lots of little braids
[ ] Gel
[ ] Hat
[ ] messy
[ ] Fohawk
[ ] mohawk
You're mostly labeled as?
[ ] goth
[ ] emo
[ ] punk
[ ] hippie
[ ] nerd
[ ] I hate labels! I'm just me!!!
[ ] i have no idea
[ ] faggot
[ ] dessert every night
[ ] no meat
[ ] diet stuff
[x] healthy foods
[x] junk foods
[x] a lot of carbs
[ ] lots of meat
[ ] seafood
A typical friday night i'll be...
[x] mall with your friends
[ ] partying
[x] watching movies
[ ] going to the club
[x] staying home
[x] babysitting and getting $$
[x] hanging out w/ my friends
[x] out w/ your boyfriend/girlfriend
[ ] working while your friends are out having fun!
Currently you are...
[x] in a relationship
[ ] single
[ ] single and looking for someone
[ ] just broke up
Online, you use:
[ ] lol
[ ] sup
[ ] lmao
[ ] stfu
[ ] ty
[ ] jk jk
[ ] ttyl
[ ] ^^
[ ] T_T
[ ] x_x
[ ] ^_^
[ ] none of the above
Did you like this survey?
[ ] yeah
[ ] no!
[x] it was ok
[x] it was something to do
||[01 May 2005|01:43pm]
I'm oh so bored.
I'm going to go take some pics.
I'll probably post them here when I'm done.
||[22 Apr 2005|03:55pm]
Type your name with.....
Chin: RFaz cvhyerwlk
One finger with eyes closed: rachel
Cheek: R$E4qs cthg83eoi
Elbow: RTFGacv nhbjre,
Palm: DFazc vherl,
Back of hand: edwasxcvgbwejk
Haha that was fun. I suck.